CAMPING & CARAVAN CLUB MOTORHOME SITES
- Park Top Farm - Marske, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL11 7LS
- Beautiful site in the Yorkshire Dales National Park, with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Situated just 4 miles from the picturesque market town of Richmond which has supermarkets, pubs and restaurants and also the Georgian Theatre and Station Cinema.
- Shaw Ghyll - Simonstone, Hawes, North Yorkshire, DL8 3LY
- A quiet and tranquil site nestled in beautiful Shaw Gyhll, surrounded by the magnificent Dales fells in the heart of Upper Wensleydale. Situated two miles from the market town of Hawes.
- Austwick, Orcaber farm - Settle, North Yorkshire, LA2 8AE
- A family run site welcoming guests to come and enjoy the calm and quiet of the Yorkshire Dales in an area of outstanding natural beauty. Conveniently situated just off the A65 on the edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Howgill Lodge - Barden, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 6DJ
- Located in Wharfedale, the heart of the Yorkshire Dales National Park, Howgill Lodge is the ideal place for a holiday to remember. Close to Bolton Abbey, Burnsall, Grassington, Pateley Bridge and Skipton
- Wood Nook Caravan Park - Skirethorns, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 5NU.
- Includes six acres of woodland, which has various wildlife and wild flowers. Local footpaths give a wonderful view of Grassington and surrounding Dale. Ideally situated for a walking holiday and is also within easy driving distance of many well known places of interest.
THINGS TO DO...
- Wensleydale Creamery - The Wensleydale Creamery Visitor Centre is an unique place to visit, full of history, heritage, and heaps of Wensleydale cheese-fuelled fun!
- The Forbidden Corner - The Forbidden Corner is a unique labyrinth of tunnels, chambers, follies and surprises created within a four acre garden in the heart of Tupgill Park and the Yorkshire Dales.
- Embasy Steam Railway - Travel between Embsay station, built in 1888, and the award-winning station at Bolton Abbey. Your journey takes you through picturesque Yorkshire Dales scenery. Bolton Abbey station is the ideal stopping off point for a pleasant one and a half mile walk to the ruins of the 12th Century priory.
- Bolton Abbey - Set in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales on the banks of the River Wharfe. With just under 30,000 acres of beautiful countryside, over 80 miles of footpaths and ample space to run around and enjoy the fresh air, there is something for all ages.
- Yorkshire 3 Peaks Challenge - The Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge takes on the peaks of Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough, usually in this order, and in under 12 hours. These peaks form part of the Pennine range, and encircle the head of the valley of the River Ribble, in the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- Visit Tripadvisor.com - To find other activities & things to do in the Yorkshire Dales.