The following come as standard for each rental:
- Unlimited miles insurance within the UK
- Breakdown recovery
- 6 travelling seats with seatbelts
- Large side awning
- External bike rack for up to 4 bikes
- 25 meter electric hook up cable & fresh water hose pipe
- 3 double bed sleeping areas
- Fitted bed sheets (please provide your own bedding)
- Built in microwave
- Built in fridge & freezer
- 6 full dining sets (dinner plate, side plate, bowl, mug, wine glass, water glass & cutlery)
- Comprehensive set of kitchen utensils, pans, chopping board, kettle & knives
- Smoke & carbon monoxide sensors. Fire blanket & extinguisher
- Bathroom: chemical toilet, sink, shower & 2 cupboards
- Wardrobe, mirror & coat hooks
- 4 seater dining booth with table
- 6 seater lounge area with table
- Playing cards & games
COMFORT PACKAGE - ALL SEASONS
£7.50 per day up to a maximum of £50 per trip.
- Motorhome Sat Nav, with the most up to date maps.
- TV & DVD combination. With built in Freeview.
- Outdoor table & chairs. Large table & 6 directors chairs for alfresco dining .
- £25 per dog, per rental.
We want to make your trip as comforting and relaxing as possible, so we also include:
- Temporary membership to The Camping & Caravanning Club - Allowing you to claim discount when staying on there sites.
- Parking for your car whilst you are away at The Bay Horse in Hurworth, where you will collect and return the motorhome to.
- Fresh bed sheets and tea towels.
- Kitchen and toilet paper, washing up liquid & cloths.
- Complimentary biscuits, tea, coffee and a fresh pint of milk in the fridge.
- A minimum of at least one full 7kg tank of propane gas.
- A full tank of fuel upon collection to make your departure as smooth as possible.
- No need to empty the waste water or chemical toilet - we even take care of the dirty jobs.
COLLECTION & RETURN
- Collection of the motorhome is between 2.30pm and 5.00pm. Please allow approximately one hour for a detailed handover.
- The motorhome is to be returned before 11.00am, on your final day. This is to ensure we have enough time to prepare the vehicle for our next customer.
- However, we are able to be flexible with the times if the motorhome is not booked out before or after. We can confirm this with you prior to your vacation.